Forms and Links
Our forms are HIPAA compliant. You can now safely fill them out and submit your information online from the comfort of you home, office or even directly from your smartphone, if available. After you fill out each form, your information transfers to your dental health record in our office.
Our patient questionnaire and consent forms are also all digital. They are filled out and signed using our office tablet. Please review our Appointment Policy below. A link with a map and directions is also shown below:
To request your dental records, you must fill out and sign the following form:
We also hope that you will find the following dental links useful. For your convenience, we grouped them into various categories to provide quick access to the topics that may be of most interest to you:
General Dentistry Links
- American Dental Association: Provides information for the general public including dental care articles, dental insurance information, and information for students interested in dentistry.
- Glossary of Dental Terms: American Dental Association’s comprehensive reference provides a glossary of dental terms as they relate to the public.
- Academy of General Dentistry: The AGD’s consumer information section provides information on more than 50 oral dental health topics.
- Floss.com: Contains a wide variety of dental health information, including articles on women's dental health issues, child dental care information, halitosis (bad breath) section, and new dental product information.
Links with information on oral health and home care products patients can use to maintain optimum oral health
- Oral-B: Oral-B developed this learning center for dental health education to promote oral care habits that are essential to the lifelong health of teeth and gums. The site includes information and advice for children, adults, and dental health teachers.
Miscellaneous Other sites
- Healthy Smiles 2010: A program with a goal to combat America’s Oral Health Epidemic by improving the oral health of more than 50 million American children and their families by the year 2010.
- National Museum of Dentistry: The museum, a Smithsonian Institution Affiliate, is a lively national center
where visitors learn the importance of a healthy smile and are fascinated
by the rich history of dentistry.
- SanDiegoCountyBusinesses.com: San Diego County Business Directory.